ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS! EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 16th 2011, HONKYTONK TEXAS WILL OFFICIALLY BE A FULL BAR! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU THE CUSTOMER?
- We will now serve hard liquor and no bottles will be brought in.
- You must be a member to enter, membership is $5.00 per a year. There will be no guests, everyone over the age of 21 must be a member, and you must have proof of an ID in order to obtain a membership.
- This does not mean we will be staying up or serving till 2am. However, we are in the proceess of obtaining a later license. We will keep everyone informed of the progress.
- NO ballcaps (unless backwards and you're wearing a catcher's mask)
- MEN, NO muscleshirts / wifebeater style shirts.
- NO sunglasses worn in club at anytime.
We have a no tolerance policy - We have the right to refuse serve at anytime to anyone for any reason.
For the Safety of our Patrons, Honky Tonk Texas asks that you be respectful of others and Hall property and:
- Empty bottles be put in trash cans
- Cigarette butts be put in ash trays
- No spitting on the floor
Please respect the rules.